01. The Planning System and Flood Risk Management – Draft planning guidelines for Ireland Adamson et. al.
02. A Spatial understanding of flood risk in Northern Ireland using flood risk metrics based on fluvial, coastal, pluvial and historical flooding, Hankin et. al.
03. Groundwater Protection at Brittas, Co. Dublin: A detailed hydrogeological assessment around the public water supply well, McGarry et. al.
04. Groundwater Vulnerability mapping, Lee et. al.
05. Recent applications of pluvial extreme event risk appraisal techniques in Ireland and the UK, Falconer et. al.
06. Development of Flood Mapping Formats for the Lee CFRAMS, Barry et. al.
07. EU Water Framework Directive: Managing Freshwater Morphology in Ireland, Houston, et. al.
08. Climate change at local level: Coping with uncertainty, McGrath et. al.
09. Spatial Planning and hydrology at different scales, McNicholas and Olley