If you would like to publish a link to a website on Hydrology Ireland, please Email the relevant material and contact details to:
Please note that the contents or any material provided on the websites for which links have been provided do not necessarily reflect the views, recommendations or policies of the National Committees or its members, the Office of Public Works or any of the supporting or associated organisations or Government Departments.
The Young Hydrologic Society (YHS) is a bottom-up initiative to stimulate the interaction and active participation of young hydrologists within the hydrological community.
Founded in October 2012 the YHS is currently run by a team of enthusiastic MSc’s, PhD’s and post-doc’s from several universities across Europe. Based on its first public meeting at the 2013 European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly in Vienna the YHS established the following goals:
- Connect young hydrologists early in their career,
- Organize events to bring together young hydrologists,
- Provide information for young hydrologists,
- Create awareness of current and future research topics within hydrology,
- Reform hydrology towards more involvement of early career hydrologists.
For science and stories about Ireland’s water catchments, and people’s connections to their water.